access to fast water, vacation rentals,
Conveniently located with immediate access to fast water, good fishing and cruising the Delta!
We at New Life Marina understand boating should be a pleasureable experience and our goal is to help make your leisure time as enjoyable and worry free as possible.
Here are just a few of our many wonderful amenities:
- Covered Berths between 15-56′
- 30 AMP Shore Power
- 7 Vacation Rental Cabins
- 3 Floating Vacation Rental Cabins
- 8×10 Mini Storage (New)
- Security Gates (New)
- Direct TV
- Ample Parking, Close to Your Boat Laundry Facilities
- Sparkling Clean Restrooms, Showers, Laundry
- Heated Free Showers
- Picnic Area with BBQs
- Horseshoe Pit Gas Dock/Free Pumpout for Berthers
- Propane and Ice Sales
1200 Taylor Road
Bethel Island, CA 94511
New Life Marina sits on 12 acres of waterfront on beautiful Taylor Slough, Bethel Island, CA.
This is the largest marina on the Island, offering an easy drive from the Bay Area to the Heart of the California Delta.
- 141 Covered Berths (monthly rates)
- 30AMP Shore Power / Dual 30 AMP Power on Larger Berths
- Excellent parking with close access to your boat
- Laundry Facilities
- Clean Restrooms and Showers
- Security Gates
- Hydro lift for jet skis with secure storage at $45/month
- Dock cart
Monthly Rates —
- 25’ - $165, 35’ - $245, 40’ - $300, 45' - $370, 50’ - $440, 56’ - $470
- Jet ski storage is $50.
- Plus $10 monthly common electrical charge, and berths over 25’ have a .15 per kwp charge.
- Other: Guest Berth – $15 per night, Pump out – $10-$15, Propane/Gas – Market Rate
*Sign a one year lease and use our auto-debit program to receive $100 off of your 1st month!
Our floating cabins are located next to fast water for front porch skiing, wakeboarding, fishing, and jetskiing. For your convenience you can tie your boat or jetski right next to the Cabin! Enjoy a BBQ on your private deck with a breathtaking view of the Delta and Mt. Diablo.
Accommodations for 5 (twin over twin bunk and twin over full bunk), TV, DVD, refrigerator, stove top, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, and deck with propane BBQ.*
- $150 / night
- $135 / night (multi-night stay)
- Call for specials
The land cabins are just a short walk to the water. With your rental, you receive a complimentary berth.
We have 3 styles that sleep up to 7 people.
Sleeps 7. A/C and heat with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living loom. 1 bedroom with full sized bed, loft can sleep 4 children and double hide–a-bed in living room. Large deck with picnic table and a guest berth in the Marina.
A/C and heat with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living room. 1 bedroom with full sized bed, hallway room with 2 twin bunk beds and a double hide–a-bed in living room. Large deck with picnic table and a guest berth in the Marina.
A/C and heat with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living room. 1 bedroom with full sized bed and 2 sets of twin bunk beds at either end of the hallway and a double hide–a-bed in living room. Large deck with picnic table and a guest berth in the Marina.
- $120/night (Weekend stays require 2-night minimum.)
*25% of reservation amount due at time of reservation. Balance due is payable by Cash, Credit Card, or Money Order. Checks are not accepted. Check in time is 1 p.m. and check out time is 11 a.m. Other arrangements can be made ahead of time. Linens are only provided for double beds in land cabins. Bedding is not provided in water cabins. Propane for BBQ is provided. Modest pots, pans and dinnerware provided. Heated restrooms.